I love the look of this simple, monochromatic card in Whisper White and Blueberry Bushel, one of the 2018-2020 Stampin’ Up! In Colors (available June 1). See the five new In Color options and the key details for the Stampin’ Up! Color Revamp here.
My Stampin’ Pretty blog readers selected Blueberry Bushel as the favorite of the five new In Colors in last week’s poll. Lovely Lipstick was a close second.
These are the final results. The poll is now closed.
I used the Love What You Do Photopolymer Stamp Set (available June 1) for the pretty flower and sentiment. Isn’t the font divine! Customers will get the opportunity to pre-order the 2018-2020 In Color Ink Pads and Love What You Do product bundles May 1 – 31. Learn about the Share What You Love bundle promotion (including FREE product offer) here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base using Thick Whisper White card stock and the Stampin’ Trimmer. The trimmer cuts and scores!
Stamp flower trio and sentiment (Love What You Do Photopolymer Stamp Set) in Blueberry Bushel ink on Whisper White card stock. I used a Stamparatus (available June 1) for perfect placement
There are two texture stamps that layer color on the flower blooms. I stamped the larger of the two texture stamps off once on a piece of scrap paper before stamping in Blueberry Bushel. This lightens the color. I stamped the smaller of the two texture images in Blueberry Bushel in the center, without stamping off for more intensity.
Self-adhesive Pearl Basic Jewels add a pop of random personality. Adhere stamped layer to card base with Snail Adhesive.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for the It’s a Beautiful Day card here.
HAVE YOU SEEN MY SNEAK PEEK VIDEO? Check out the new products that I have purchased (so far) from the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!