Welcome to the Pals March 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “Spring has Sprung.” The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will inspire you with Spring or Spring-related projects. You may see floral, Easter or other general Spring-inspired designs. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Today’s project starts with the adorable Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Narrow Note Cards & Envelopes (20 of each). The pre-cut and pre-scored cards measure 2 1/2″ x 4 1/2. The envelopes are 1/4″ larger in each direction. Love the round flap!
Wrap Love Mini Tinsel Trim around a 2 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ of Whisper White card stock and tie in a bow. Adhere to the note card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used the Stampin’ Up! Stamparatus stamp positioning tool (available to order June 1, 2018) to 3-step stamp the bunny from Sweet Little Something Photopolymer Stamp Set. Learn more about the Stamparatus and watch video demonstrations here.
Create a black and white photo look! Start with the lightest detail bunny stamp image (top left below). Stamp in Basic Gray Archival Ink. The “middle” layer (bottom right) is stamped in Smoky Slate and the final layer (most solid, bottom left) is also Smoky Slate but “stamped off” once. I’ll share a video tomorrow with how easy it is to 2, 3 or even 4-step stamp with the Stamparatus.
I cropped the bunny layer to 2″ x 3″ as shown and adhered with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp “Happy Easter” (Sweet Little Something) with Rich Razzleberry Ink on Sweet Sugarplum card stock. Crop with the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, a heart die from Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies and the Magnetic Platform (to keep the die in place).
Crop an additional heart with the Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies in Rich Razzleberry card stock. Add two Glitter Enamel Dots for personality and bling! Adhere smaller heart to the Happy Easter heart and larger heart to the bunny (as shown) with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Instant envelope liner! I cropped a Rich Razzleberry pattern from Tutti Frutti 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper with the Stampin’ Up! 2 1/4″ Circle Punch. Adhere to the inside of the round envelope flap!
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for the Sweet Little Something Note Cards here.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on April 11, 2018 for our Family First Hop. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
BLOG HOP LINE-UP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty – YOU ARE HERE
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Corinne Blake at The Creative Compendium
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Nina King at Ink Paper Sequins
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stampin’ Habit!
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose