I shared a charming Easter bunny note card on yesterday’s post. The Stampin’ Up! Sweet Little Something photopolymer stamp set offers multi-step stamping (3 layers) of the bunny. The result is a rich, photographic stamped design! I used my Stamparatus (available June 1) in the video above to demonstrate the process of multi-step layering for the bunny with fabulous results . Learn more about the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool (oodles of videos) here.
Here are the links on Amazon where I purchased the cloth and salt cellar (R2D2)!
ENJOY A FREE PDF TUTORIAL of the bunny card here.
MORE SALE-A-BRATION FREE GIFT CHOICES START TODAY. View ALL available Sale-A-Bration choices and learn how to earn them here. Ends March 31!
CHECK OUT WHAT’S NEW STARTING TODAY!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.