The most votes from last Friday’s poll went to Stampin’ Up! Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder! As promised, I used the Winter Wonder embossing folder on today’s card in a couple really luscious ways!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
The poll has closed. These are the results.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The bold and beautiful snowflake of the Winter Wonder Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is absolutely stunning on Silver Foil. The folder is on the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog.
- The background is a gold foil and white check from Year of Cheer Specialty Designer Series Paper. All 12 sheets of 12 x 12 paper feature rich foil designs for holiday, wedding, anniversary, gift boxes and more!
- A layer of vellum adds a soft finish. Both the silver snowflake and vellum layers measure 3 1/4″ x 4″.
- Stampin’ Up! Silver 3/8″ Metallic-Edge Ribbon (white satin) is nothing short of luscious.
- The sentiment (Cheers to the Year stamp set) was heat embossed with Silver Stampin’ Emboss Powder and cropped with the second smallest die from Lots of Labels Framelits Dies.
- A wee touch of Silver Metallic Thread was used to tie the tag to the bow. A gold metal embellishment from Year of Cheer Embellishments is adhered with a Glue Dot below for texture and another pop of gold.
- I feel the crowning and coordinating touch is using the Winter Wonder embossing folder on front of the Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope. I ran the envelope in the embossing folder through my Big Shot just like I was using card stock. The back of the envelope gets embossed, too!
DON’T MISS these great ways to shop, save and earn FREE products in September:
- The Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog has begun! View it on-line.
- Have a big wish list? Spend $300 or more and get the Merry Patterns stamp set FREE.
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products. Get the scoop on Stampin’ Rewards.
- Host Code Exclusive! Spend $75 or more with me and earn the NEW Black Rhinestones FREE.
- Bundle up and save 10% on these Stampin’ Up! Holiday Bundles
- Earn a FREE stamp set with my Tulip Rewards program for frequent shoppers.
- Need help building your shopping list? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog.
- A time saver! Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart. Includes NEW holiday paper!
- A better view! Holiday Designer Series Paper Patterns
- See 13 Holiday catalog video product demonstrations here!
- Watch over 270 of my YouTube videos – be sure to subscribe to be the first to watch new releases!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. Enjoy 20% off on subsequent orders from the time you join through Jan. 31 (or longer if you remain an active demonstrator). I welcome hobby stampers when you join through me! See what you get here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!