I am Tickled Pink with the Stampin’ Up! Fabulous Flamingo Photopolymer Stamp Set. A little paper snipping with Stampin’ Up! Paper Snips brings the flamingo to life! Cool thing! You can get the Paper Snips and so much more FREE with the July $99 Starter Kit promotion. I welcome hobby stampers! Details here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- A three-step process was used for today’s Fabulous Flamingo card. 1) Ink the full flamingo (image with legs) in Flirty Flamingo and stamp. 2) Stamp the body and legs with Basic Black Archival ink. 3) Ink and stamp the solid flamingo body in Powder Pink ink.
- The background was created using Delightful Daisy Designer Series Paper. A grass border was stamped in Always Artichoke ink.
- The “tickled pink” sentiment was stamped in Flirty Flamingo and dressed up with a trio of Regal Enamel Shapes. The banner was cropped using the Stampin’ Up! Banner Triple Punch.
- The inside of the card continues the tropical vibe with a few palm fronds from the Fabulous Flamingo stamp set.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Fabulous Flamingo card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
EARN A $5 COUPON FOR EVERY $50 YOU SPEND IN JULY! Redeem in August. Full details here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!