I knew the Stampin’ Up! Coffee Cafe Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Coffee Cups Framelits Dies would be a big hit – and they are! They landed on the list of My Favorite Things in the Stampin’ Up! 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. Here’s my list of favorites!
Today’s friend card shows off the stamps, dies and more of the beautifully paired products from the Coffee Break Suite.
Save 10% when you purchase the Coffee Cafe Photopolymer Stamp Set and Coffee Cups Framelits Dies as a bundle. See all Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The rustic polka dot background was created with the Coffee Break Designer Series Paper. The paper colors include Early Espresso, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sky, Soft Suede and Whisper White. View and print my FREE Designer Series Paper coordinating color chart here.
- Square to Rectangle? I cropped squares with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and the Layering Squares Framelits Dies. They were cut in half and “stretched” to rectangles behind the coffee cup. The horizontal piece of woodgrain from Coffee Break Designer Series Paper covers the “break.”
- Soft Sky 3/8″ Classic Weave Ribbon is a modern and fresh detail. The Classic Weave Ribbon also comes in Whisper White and Crumb Cake. See my “How to Tie a Pretty Bow” video here for my best tips!
- A Garden Green heart (Regals Enamel Shapes) is the perfect touch on the cropped “stopper” (Coffee Cups Framelits Dies) on the top of the cup.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Coffee Cafe friend card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
LOVE RIBBON? Stampin’ Up! has delivered a stunning array of unique and beautiful ribbons in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. Watch my video below for a close-up look and details of the highlights!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!