My daughter, Caroline, recently returned from the UK after finishing her Master’s Degree and this is the congratulations card (above) I created for her. The note card (5″ x 3 1/2″) housed an Amazon gift card to celebrate how proud we are of her!I used the Bike Ride Photopolymer Stamp Set & Build a Bike Framelits Dies to create today’s card – a very different way to use these products than my previous card here (and pictured above) with this stamp set and dies.
Click the video above to watch my WOW! video demonstrating the products used in both today’s card and my previous congratulations card.
Save 10% when you purchase the Bike Ride Stamp Set & Build a Bike Framelits Dies as a bundle.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The stack of books from Bike Ride Photopolymer Stamp Set is stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink (line image) and layered with the two solid book images in Powder Pink & Berry Burst.
- There’s a perfect die in Build a Bike Framelits Dies to crop the books. I popped them up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I created a frame around “congratulations” using the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies and the coordinating Layering Oval Framelits Dies.
- A touch of Powder Pink 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon and the new Black Mini Sequin Trim (My Favorite Things) add a flirty finish.
- An Essential! I used the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board to create the perfectly sized envelope for my 5″ x 3 1/2″ note card.
- Cool thing! I used the punch from the Envelope Punch Board to round the corners of the Berry Burst rectangle. Thanks for the reminder, Pam Morris!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s congratulations card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
MY JULY BONUS GIFT: 2017-2019 IN COLOR BITTY BOWS
- $75 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, VK9BTMPP for orders over $75 and under $150 (before tax and shipping). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code. Example below on where to add your host code when ordering on-line.
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bows, as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
Don’t forget to check the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack and 10% OFF Bundles for extra savings. Even better . . . Earn a $5 coupon for every $50 you spend in July (total before shipping and tax). Redeem in August. Learn more about July Bonus Days.
IMPORTANT NOTE: My FREE bonus gift giveaways are mailed separately from your order and will arrive mid-month (August) following when it was earned.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!