This post has a very positive attitude but focuses on the “negative” side of Stampin’ Up! Flourish Thinlits Dies! Last week I used the pretty die cut stem to create this card (below). Today’s card uses the “negative” piece that remained from the die cut! Think of all the beautiful color combinations possible!
This week’s Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA305) and the color combination chosen by Windy Ellard were my inspiration. Check out what the PPA design team has created with these colors and play along here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Yum! The Whisper White die cut layer is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals to add even more depth and texture.
- You Gotta Love Photopolymer! Photopolymer (clear, “see through”) stamps make precise placement a snap. I layered Fabulous Friend (Banners for You Photopolymer stamp set, Annual Catalog p. 79) over the sweet stitched border (Birthday Banners Photopolymer stamp set, Annual Catalog p. 15).
- Both these stamp sets coordinate with the Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies. I used the Big Shot Magnetic Platform to keep the die in place when cropping the sentiment.
- The final touches are two Pool Party coordinating dots from Subtles Enamel Shapes on either side of the sentiment.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Flourish Thinlits Dies friend card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- I adore this alternate idea using the Banners for You photopolymer stamp set and Bunch of Banners Framelits Dies from Stampin’ Up! Cool thing! Save 10% when you purchase them together!
WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITES? Check out the list of My Favorite Things for the Stampin’ Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog.
NEED A CATALOG? Click here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!