I’m a HUGE fan of die cut words and the Sunshine Thinlits Dies deliver an impressive message. They are new in the Stampin’ Up! 2016-2017 Annual Catalog and on the list of My Favorite Things.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I trimmed 3/4″ off the right front of my 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base (Thick Whisper White Card Stock). That allows the chevron pattern from Pop of Pink Specialty Designer Series Paper to peek from behind.
- Easy! A little paint spattering from Gorgeous Grunge stamp set adds modern texture.
- Save 10%! Purchase the Sunshine Thinlits Dies and the coordinating Sunshine Sayings Stamp Set (“sending”) together and save 10%. Print a handy list of Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles.
- The Perfect Touch! The Crushed Curry heart is from Regals Enamel Shapes (one of My Favorite Things).
- The engineering of the new Big Shot Platform adds just the right pressure down the middle for a clean crop of the flower and “sunshine” die cuts from Sunshine Thinlits Dies. Un-wedge the bits with the Big Shot Die Brush.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Sunshine Thinlits Die card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!