A superstar idea for the new year! Karen Hallam – details
I have a creative treat for you today! These twelve card and paper crafting picks will inspire you! I love showing off what members of my talented Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community have dreamed up using their paper, stamps and ink! Each Sunday, I share their work as my Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the Week.
DON’T FORGET! Please be sure to hover over the photos and pin your favorite card ideas to Pinterest.
Flirty and eclectic global design! Lisa Pretto – details
Adorable mini envelope! Julie DiMatteo – details
Love the sponged wreath! Lynn Hoyt – details
The “hello” looks like it’s floating! Susan Itell – details
So handsome and polished! Jennifer Michalski – details
A masterpiece in chalkboard technique. Michelle Gleeson – details
Vintage and modern at the same time. Nicole Watt – details
Simple and splashy birthday card! Debra Simonis – details
A colorful way to say “happy!” Beth McCullough – details
A welcome sign of spring. Rosanne Mulhern – details
Note the touch of lace to accent the die cut edge. Kat Chancellor – details
NEED MORE IDEAS AND INSPIRATION? Stop by my gallery for 100’s of paper crafting samples with links to the full product details and tips.
NEW YEAR’S BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY! Be sure to visit this post and play my blog candy giveaway!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.