I hope today’s card makes you happy as well! Isn’t this a sweet sentiment from Stampin’ Up! See Ya Later stamp set (a Sale-A-Bration exclusive)? I flipped this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch (MOJO339) ninety degrees so that I could play with the oval and sentiment the “long” way.
- Quick and easy! The “cloud” was punched from my Stampin’ Up! Cupcake Builder Punch. The “sun” was cropped using the smallest of my Starburst Framelits Dies. The cloud is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- I used a Basic Gray Stampin’ Write Marker (part of the Neutrals Collection) to color the sentiment, excluding the cloud and sun that are part of the stamp image.
- A trio of Basic Gray Candy Dots balances the card.
- The card base measures 6 1/2″ x 3 1/2″. To create a custom-sized envelope for this card, I used the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board.
- And the liner? Watch my 1 Minute to WOW Tutorial on how to use the Envelope Punch Board to create the perfectly sized custom liner. For this size envelope, I began with a 4 3/4″ square of “I Am Me” Designer Series Paper.
SALE-A-BRATION. Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift with every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). Discover the details.
$99 STARTER KIT SPECIAL! Get a bonus of $25 in your choice of FREE product when you build your kit. I WELCOME hobby stampers! Build your kit and become a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals!
NEW PAPER PUMPKIN SUBSCRIBERS! Learn how you can earn a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Markers.
BEST OF STAMPIN’ UP! Stampin’ Up! favorites with a splash of new! Twelve different versatile theme based sets to add to your collection. See “best of” stamps.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST! Click on images below for more product details and easy on-line shopping!