For today’s Simple Saturday post, I’m sharing the details of this adorable Bear Hugs Card. It was created in just minutes with the Bear Hugs stamp set and coordinating Bear Hugs dies from the Stampin’ Up! 2016 Occasions Catalog. These products and any additional sneak peeks will be available to purchase on Tuesday, Jan. 5, when the Occasions Catalog begins.
JUST 3 MORE DAYS until the Occasions Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration promotion begin. If you need these catalogs and plan to place your next order through me, you may request them FREE here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek! The sweet bear and “love you” heart have a modern, illustrated look to them, perfect for love messages and valentines for all ages!
- They get even better (and easier) when cropped with the coordinating Bear Hugs Dies. Save 15% when you purchase the stamps and dies as a bundle.
- See how his arms curve out to give you a hug! I love that!
- Sneak Peek! The large banner was cropped using a die from the Banners Framelits Dies and a piece of Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper (available Jan. 5).
- My Big Shot and Magnetic Platform were the taskmasters for cutting and keeping the Have a Cuppa Designer Series Paper lined up.
- Gotta have it! I love the Stampin’ Up! Thick Whisper White Card Stock for card bases. It was on the list of My Favorite Things in the annual catalog.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
NEW YEAR’S BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY! Be sure to visit my blog candy post and play my blog candy giveaway!
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!