Click image above to watch my video!
One of the cool new tools in the Stampin’ Up! 2016 Occasions Catalog is the Big Shot Die Brush. It’s an ace at removing the little bits and pieces that get lodged in detailed dies. Note that it is not designed to remove remaining bits from the die cuts. However, my video will offer tips for that, too!
Tomorrow I’ll share details on the project I highlighted in the video using the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits Dies (140621), available when the Occasions Catalog begins Jan. 5.
NEED IDEAS AND INSPIRATION? Stop by my gallery for 100’s of paper crafting samples with links to the full product details and tips.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.