This Little Piggy stamp set is the “darling” in the Stampin’ Up! catalog. It offers a touch of whimsy as well as happy sentiments. It landed on the list of My Favorite Things from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog shown here!
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Squeal! I stamped the lovely piggy a second time on Blushing Bride card stock and paper snipped it. It’s popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals for a boost of 3-D!
- The flower was cropped from Celebration Thinlits Dies. The Clear Faceted Gem in the center is the ultimate bling!
- I cropped the focal point using Layering Circles Framelits Dies (a paper crafting “must-have”) and layered it on a Berry Burst scallop circle (also cropped with Layering Circles Framelits Dies).
- Berry Burst 5/8″ Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon adds a flirty finish.
- A Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope is dressed up with a snipped piece of Fresh Florals Designer Series Paper (Berry Burst) on the flap. Watch my WOW! video for snipping tips on an envelope flap here.
- 3-D WOW! The woodgrain pattern was created with the Pinewood Planks Dynamic Embossing Folder (one of My Favorite Things here). I think the texture is the “bomb diggity” of this card. It’s fresh and simply gorgeous in Whisper White over a Whisper White (thick) card base. Click on the Stampin’ Up! video below for tips on how to maximize the texture of dynamic embossing folders!
EARN A $5 COUPON FOR EVERY $50 YOU SPEND IN JULY! Redeem in August. Full details here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!