You got a look at my Bloomin’ Heart Valentine’s Day card in my video yesterday where I showcased the Big Shot Die Brush. You can watch the video with more tips on using detailed dies here. Today I’ll share tips on how I created the card using new products that will be available in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog starting Jan. 5
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek! I used the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits Dies to crop the detailed Whisper White heart along with the flowers.
- Sneak Peek! That yummy pink sparkle comes from Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper.
- Sneak Peek! “Be Mine” and the banner image around it are from Bloomin’ Love Photopolymer (clear) stamp set.
- Save 15% when you purchase the Bloomin’ Heart Thinlits Dies and Bloomin’ Love Photopolymer stamp set as a bundle (140818). Sneak peek products are available for purchase Jan. 5.
- Sneak Peek! You are also seeing one of the pretty patterns from Love Blossoms Designer Series Paper Stack. It’s a liner in the envelope.
- Love Blossoms is part of a coordinating suite with the dies and stamp set that will WOW! you with Valentine’s Day possibilities.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
WANT FREE COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS and plan to place your next order through me? Click HERE to order your free copy. Your catalogs should arrive by Jan. 5.
If you shop through another demonstrator, please contact them directly for your catalogs, Thank you.
CATALOGS FOR MY CUSTOMERS ARE ORDERED! If you placed at least one order through me in the past year and have not switched demonstrators, I already have ordered both the Occasions & Sale-A-Bration catalogs for you. They should arrive by Jan. 5 (when the catalog begins)! You are welcome to email me if you want to make sure one has been ordered for you!
Learn more about the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!