This bright and cheery birthday card was a snap to create using Flower Patch Photopolymer Stamp Set and coordinating Flower Fair Framelits Dies. The spring fresh color palette is from my Inspired by Color collection below.
You can find this and other pretty color combinations on my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color Pinterest Board. New color ideas are added all the time!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The texture behind the flower was created using Melon Mambo ink and the Timeless Textures stamp set.
- The large flower from the Flower Patch Photopolymer Stamp Set was stamped twice in Blushing Bride ink and cut out using the coordinating Flower Fair Framelits Die. The second flower was then cut to isolate the center portion of the flower. It was mounted onto the full flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals to create delightful depth.
- The leaves also were created using the Flower Patch stamp set and coordinating Flower Fair Framelits Dies.
- The Perfect Touch! A Melon Mambo Enamel Dot completes the flower.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
LATER TODAY, I WILL PUBLISH THE STAMPIN’ UP RETIRING PRODUCTS LIST! Be prepared to take advantage of sale prices on select items and scoop your favorite retiring Stampin’ Up! products while supplies last!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!