POINSETTIA PLACE SNEAK PEEK! The Stampin’ Up! Poinsettia Place Suite Bundle from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2020 August – December Holiday Mini Catalog is festive and absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Holiday Mini Catalog products will be available for purchase starting August 4, 2020!
- Poinsettia Petals Bundle | Item 155148 | $56.50
- Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper | Item 153487 | $11.50
- Beaded Pearls | Item 153534 | $8.00
- Real Red 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon | Item 153535 | $7.00
- Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder | Item 153576 | $10.00
POINSETTIA PLACE SUITE COLLECTION | Item 155109 | $94.00
Nothing says classic Christmas like the Poinsettia Place Suite Collection. Create seasonal blooms that embody elegant beauty in a traditional color scheme.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Use an embossing machine and the Evergreen Forest 3D Embossing Folder to emboss a 4 x 5 1/4 AND a 2 1/4 x 3 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock. (zip each piece through separately)
Adhere the larger piece to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Wrap a piece of Real Red 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon around a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper, adhering to the back with Stampin’ Seal.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere the smaller embossed piece to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the coordinating Poinsettia Dies to crop the poinsettia and berry images from the Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper.
Adhere together with Mini Glue Dots and to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Adhere a Beaded Pearl to the center of the poinsettia with a Mini Glue Dot.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Poinsettia Petals) in Real Red classic ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock.
Use a Stampin’ Trimmer to trim to 3/4 x 1 1/2.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
NEW ENVELOPE LINER DIES ARE COMING! I’m passionate about pretty envelopes and these dies will definitely make the list of My Favorite Things for the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Mini Catalog! Use a die-cutting and embossing machine, along with the scalloped edge Envelope Die, to crop a 5 1/4 x 6 piece of Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper.
Adhere to the inside of the envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
BE FIRST TO ORDER NEW HOLIDAY PRODUCTS! If you purchase the $99 starter kit (and join Stampin’ Up!), you can include your choice of up to $125 in products, and the kit ships FREE. You can even add products from the 2020 August – December Mini (Holiday) Catalog including the products used in this project NOW!
INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING – RISK FREE! Read about the benefits and discounts you’ll enjoy when you purchase the $99 starter kit thru me HERE! I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS!
THEY’RE HERE! Need a copy of the 2020 August – December Mini Catalog? If you do not have a current Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and plan to place your next order with me, you can request a catalog FREE by visiting my page here.
My Current Stampin’ Pretty Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past 6 months and have listed me in their Stampin’ Up! profile as their demonstrator) automatically get both the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for their business support! Your new annual catalogs have been ordered should arrive by the end of July.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin’ Pretty Customer here.
BONUS DAYS! July 1 – August 3. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 – August 3, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 4 -31, 2020.
- MORE DETAILS? Read all the details about Bonus Days on my blog post here.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!