The Stampin’ Up! Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly punches were used to create this simple congratulations card. The two butterfly punches are retiring and only available while supplies last. Click on the categories below to see what else is retiring. Select items are on sale, up to 50% off.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Pretty layers! Two Copper Foil butterflies were cropped with the Bitty Butterfly Punch and one was cropped from the larger, coordinating Elegant Butterfly Punch
- Washi butterflies! A scrap piece of very vanilla card stock was wrapped in the copper dotted Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape (also retiring and 40% off). Two large butterflies were punched with the Elegant Butterfly punch and one butterfly was punched from the Bitty Butterfly Punch.
- The punched Bitty Butterflies were mounted onto the Elegant Butterflies with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Each Butterfly was then glued to the sentiment panel.
- NEW Very Vanilla thick card stock (available June 1) was used for the card base. I love the added sturdiness! A 1 1/4″ panel of Copper Foil card stock is the frame for the 2″ panel of Very Vanilla card stock.
- The “congrats” sentiment is from Happy Happenings stamp set. This stamp set is retiring on May 31st but is only guaranteed available for purchase through May 22. There is a sentiment for many occasions.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s congratulations card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
SUBSCRIBE to my FREE monthly newsletter & exclusive offers.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!