Raise your hand (or comment HERE) if you LOVE the Stampin’ Up! Petal Passion suite of products. For good reason, these beautiful products are on the list of My Favorite Things in the Occasions Catalog. They are the foundation of today’s friend card!
The Stampin’ Up! Petal Palette Stamp Set and Petals & More Thinlits Dies may be purchased as a bundle with a 10% savings!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Cut two patterns from Petal Passion Designer Series Paper measuring 5″ x 2 1/2″ and 5″ x 1 1/4″.
Adhere as shown on a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece of Basic Black Card Stock then adhere with Snail Adhesive to a standard 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base.
Stamp bird and sentiment from Petal Palette Stamp Set on Whisper White Card Stock using Basic Black Archival Ink .
Crop bird using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and Petals & More Thinlits Dies. Crop sentiment and a piece of Berry Burst Card Stock using the Lots of Labels Framelits Dies. TIP: The Big Shot Magnetic Platform helps keep the dies over the images for precise die cutting.
Center and adhere label die cuts to each other using Snail Adhesive. Add bird with a Stampin’ Dimensional for a 3-d effect.
Tie a piece of Berry Burst Seam Binding Ribbon in a bow around “seam” of the two patterns on the card base.
Adhere label/sentiment using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a silver heart (Metallic Enamel Shapes) as shown.
Here’s a Stampin’ Up! video that shows more fabulous ways to use the Petal Passion suite of products.
ENJOY A FREE TUTORIAL FOR TODAY’S CARD here.
MORE FREE GIFTS FOR SALE-A-BRATION. Stampin’ Up! added more exclusive FREE products for Sale-A-Bration. Get the full scoop here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!