Watercoloring “phobics” rejoice . . . the Stampin’ Up! Picture Perfect photopolymer stamp set is for you (and me . . . and everyone else)!
I used this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA281) to kick start my design. See what the rest of the PPA Design Team has created with this sketch here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek Picture Perfect. The simple layering of coordinating stamps creates beautiful, shaded images that mimic the artistic beauty of watercoloring. My kind of “watercoloring!”
- To create the hummingbird, I layered Smoky Slate, Basic Gray and Calypso Coral.
- Practice layering on scratch paper first to make sure your color combinations stay soft and you master alignment. Start with lighter colors.
- I used the “eye” of the hummingbird as one of my guides.
- Sneak Peek! Not so easy to see in the photo but stunning sparkle in person. I dotted the hummingbird with the Clear Wink of Stella brush for a WOW! factor.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
WANT FREE COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS & SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS at your doorstep and plan to place your next order through me? Click HERE to order your free copy. Your catalogs should arrive by Jan. 5.
If you shop through another demonstrator, please contact them directly for your catalogs, Thank you.
CATALOGS FOR MY CUSTOMERS ARE ARRIVING! If you placed at least one order through me in the past year and have not switched demonstrators, I have sent both the Occasions & Sale-A-Bration catalogs to you automatically as a benefit of being my customer. Many catalogs have begun to arrive and all should arrive no later than Jan. 5 (when the catalogs officially begin)! You are welcome to email me if you want to make sure one has been ordered for you or yours does not arrive by Jan. 5!
Learn more about the benefits of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!