Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our theme is the “new 2020-2022 In Colors.” The Design Team is showcasing the new family of In Colors from the new catalog. We know you will love them as much as we do! At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up below to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Use the Tailored Tag Punch to crop 5 pieces of Misty Moonlight and 3 pieces of Magenta Madness.
Adhere them as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer to trim 4 x 5 1/4.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- TIP: Cut them to the size you need for your project so that you have very little waste.
Crop the “HAPPY” (Playful Alphabet Dies) and “birthday” (Well Written Dies) with a die-cutting machine.
Remove the adhesive sheet backing and adhere them to the card as shown.
- TIP: I left the “birthday” in the die (as shown in the first photo) and adhered it to the card first, then removed the die. This helps the die-cut keep its original shape!
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Magenta Madness 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots to the card as shown.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for July 8th – Gifts from the Garden when the design team will showcase cards or gift ideas from treasures in the garden. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
June 2020 Pals Blog Hop Line-Up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps, Ink
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Karen Buttery at Karen On The Lake Stamper
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Sara Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
GET A FREE BUNDLE! From June 3 – 30, 2020, you can add bundle to the $99 Starter Kit for FREE! You can see all the details on the Pick a FREE Bundle Promotion on my blog page here.
DON’T MISS THE STAMPIN’ REWARDS PRODUCT BONUS! June 3 – 30, 2020!
Place an order of $250 or more and earn a $25 PRODUCT BONUS! Learn all about the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Rewards program here.