My dear friends, Jack and Kadie Labadie, became grandparents for the 13th time. This “baby love” card was created to celebrate their newest family member!
This week’s Pals Paper Arts Challenge color combination
is a modern spin on classic pastels, especially cool for a baby
card! Check out what the PPA Resident Artists have come up with for these colors and PLAY ALONG HERE!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Stampin’ Up! Hearts Collection Framelits Dies allowed me to inlay a design of different colors and patterns. The patterned paper is from Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper!
- The show stopper is the Crisp Cantaloupe “love.” It was created using the Expressions Thinlits Dies (includes dies for love, merry, and thankful).
- IMPORTANT! Using a piece of wax paper between the die and the card stock when cutting ensures easy removal of the “love” die cut. Trust me on this one!
- My adhesive of choice for the skinny width of the “love” die cut is a Sakura Quickie Gel Pen. With the precious of a ball point pen, it rolls out just enough glue without oozing out the sides.
- Pearls Basic Jewels add polish and are easy to adhere anywhere I choose.
Best of 25 Years Stampin’ Up! Stamp Sets. I love this month’s Best of Halloween set! Don’t miss these monthly collections of Stampin’ Up! oldies but goodies (plus a brand new stamp in each set)! Read all about it!
Stamp Set: Pennant Parade (Wood-Mount 128697, Clear-Mount 122742)
Paper: Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper (130145), Pistachio Pudding (131294), Coastal Cabana (131297), Crisp Cantaloupe (131298), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Pistachio Pudding (131177)
Cool Tools: Hearts Collection Framelits Dies (125599), Expressions Thinlits Dies (132171), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Pearls Basic Jewels (119247), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)