I have another Simple Saturday card for you today using the Botanicals for You stamp set. Earn this stamp set FREE with a $50 product order during Sale-A-Bration. Read more about Sale-A-Bration . . .
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- It doesn’t get much easier. I inked the bold “just for you” sentiment using Stampin’ Up! Basic Black Archival Ink. Love the stuff!
- The background is a casual stripe from Going Places Designer Series Paper Stack. Here are some additional patterns from the collection.
- A simple Real Red heart and pearl dot the “j” for a WOW! finish.
- An alternative would be to heat emboss the sentiment in black for a glossy finish!
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
For those of you who visited yesterday’s post, I later realized the video wasn’t in HD (high definition). I have updated the video in the post or you can view (below) the HD version of the video, How to Create a Popper (with the Envelope Punch Board). I think you’ll find it much crisper. See my tip below for watching videos in HD!
Click on HD version of my video above to watch!
In case you aren’t familiar with how to get the best clarity with videos, there is a little “gear” on the bottom right of YouTube videos. You can click on the gear and get a drop down of options to change the resolution. The highest number isn’t necessarily the best . . . sometimes distortion can occur at the higher resolution. However, you can play around with what looks best within the list. Here’s a screen shot (above) I took of where to look. Note the “gear” on the bottom right with the red HD. I typically choose 720p or 480p.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!