One of the delightful new papers in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog is Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper. It’s heavier weight is perfect for 3-D items like this gift box. Shine On will be available for purchase Jan. 5, 2016.
Please share your thoughts and questions about today’s sneak peek products and gift box with a comment HERE.
WHERE’S THE MOJO? The Mojo Monday Design Team is taking a couple weeks off from our sketch challenge and will be resuming after the first of the year!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek! Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper is printed kraft paper on one side and silver embossed on the other. I chose the silver embossed gem pattern for today’s gift box.
- The 3.25″ gift box comes together in about 2 minutes using the Stampin’ Up! Gift Box Punch Board. You can make many different sizes and no adhesive is necessary.
- Sneak Peek! The Watermelon Wonder 1″ Stitched Satin Ribon is the perfect touch for a pretty package.
- Sneak Peek! The tag uses a new Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Sky Is the Limit. Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift for every $50 in product you spend. Sale-A-Bration begins Jan. 5.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
FREE NEWSLETTER! I love to reward my loyal customers. When you subscribe to my Pretty Perks newsletter, you will receive an exclusive special offer each month. Subscribe here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!