One of the delightful new papers in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog is Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper. It’s heavier weight is perfect for 3-D items like this gift box. Shine On will be available for purchase Jan. 5, 2016.
Please share your thoughts and questions about today’s sneak peek products and gift box with a comment HERE.
WHERE’S THE MOJO? The Mojo Monday Design Team is taking a couple weeks off from our sketch challenge and will be resuming after the first of the year!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek! Shine On Specialty Designer Series Paper is printed kraft paper on one side and silver embossed on the other. I chose the silver embossed gem pattern for today’s gift box.
- The 3.25″ gift box comes together in about 2 minutes using the Stampin’ Up! Gift Box Punch Board. You can make many different sizes and no adhesive is necessary.
- Sneak Peek! The Watermelon Wonder 1″ Stitched Satin Ribon is the perfect touch for a pretty package.
- Sneak Peek! The tag uses a new Sale-A-Bration stamp set called Sky Is the Limit. Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift for every $50 in product you spend. Sale-A-Bration begins Jan. 5.
- My Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix to save or pin to Pinterest.
FREE NEWSLETTER! I love to reward my loyal customers. When you subscribe to my Pretty Perks newsletter, you will receive an exclusive special offer each month. Subscribe here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!