Today’s Simple Saturday card wouldn’t have been nearly so simple without the help of the Big Shot Magnetic Platform.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The Magnetic Platform helped me line up the Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies and Wondrous Wreath stamp set images. It keeps the dies in place over the images for their journey through the Big Shot!
- Save 15% when you purchase the stamp set and dies as a bundle. The dies and stamps have tabs that help you align with precision. Cool thing!
- The tiniest pearls from the Pearl Basic Jewels are a perfect fit for the center of the flower. The pearl strands right and left of “Christmas” add definition and balance.
- I love that the Wondrous Wreath stamp set has a coordinating sentiment for the interior of the card. I mounted the sentiment diagonally on the clear block for easier viewing and alignment.
- I also used the Big Shot Magnetic Platform to create the striped envelope liner, cropped from Merry Moments Designer Series Paper.
SEARCH IT! Looking for ideas for a specific stamp set, tool or embellishment? Try my SEARCH tool in the top right of my blog to find any previous Stampin’ Pretty posts where I used those products!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!