INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING – RISK FREE!
- FOR $99 (plus tax), YOU GET: Up to $125 in products of your choice (that’s $26 in FREE product & the kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings).
- HAPPY SHOPPING! Enjoy 20 – 25% off your favorite Stampin’ Up! inks, paper, stamps, tools and more when you place personal orders.
- ORDER NEW PRODUCTS FIRST! View catalogs and pre-order new products a month before their release (and at a discount) – one of my favorite benefits.
- DO IT JUST FOR YOU! There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!
- JOIN THRU ME! Those who purchase the kit and join through me instantly become a member of my coveted Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community. We live in almost every state in the U.S. and stay closely connected virtually as well as rally for Stampin’ Up! live events. I offer a positive, pressure-free, rewarding and resourceful private community for passionate paper crafters!
- I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS! When you purchase the $99 Starter Kit thru me, you’ll receive access to my private and exclusive virtual Facebook groups and weekly newsletter (Pals Weekly Bulletin). They include daily stamping discussion, prizes, polls, resources, recognition, rewards, friendship, fun!
- EARN A LITTLE EXTRA MOOLA AND/OR FREE PRODUCTS! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun and creative opportunity to share your passion for stamping and, with hard work, consistency and patience, earn a little extra income and/or free products.
- HOW TO CONTINUE BENEFITS & DISCOUNTS. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can take advantage of demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec. You will have the balance of the quarter in which you join PLUS the first full quarter to reach your first $300 in sales (includes personal purchases) and renew for another quarter. Hint: Join at the beginning of a quarter for the longest window to enjoy benefits and reach your first $300 in sales.
- JOIN RISK-FREE! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter, fabulous! You automatically renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. To continue, you will need to reach $300+ in sales (includes personal purchases) to renew from quarter to quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
TOP 10 STAMPIN’ UP! DEMONSTRATOR GLOBALLY! Does it matter whom you join through? Yes it does! Here’s my resume detailing my Stampin’ Up! journey, success, my passion for paper crafting as well as the love for my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community!
HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT THE STARTER KIT & JOINING MY PALS? Email me here for a prompt response.
Here’s what members of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community have to say:
Choosing you as my upline and becoming a part of your wonderful Pals community was one of the best choices I made – Debbie
I simply adore being part of the Pals and stretching my own creativity. Michelle
I made a great choice when I chose you!. Deb
It’s clear this group has developed and become a true team through your leadership. Deanna
I’m so glad I joined your team and can be a Pal. It’s truly a positive force in my life every day! Mary
I feel so blessed that I discovered you because what you do as a Demonstrator, Upline and Pals Leader is a real cut above what I see with others. Debbie T.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.