Unbox your creativity each month you receive a Paper Pumpkin Kit. Kits include an exclusive stamp set, ink, embellishments and pre-cut, pre-scored paper and/or card stock. Projects are quick and easy for you to assemble.
Watch the video below to see an overview of the kits from 2018!
JOIN MY PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE THRU ME! Receive three alternate Paper Pumpkin ideas PLUS PDF Tutorials with step-by-step instructions each month FREE when you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber through me.
How My Stampin’ Pretty Paper Pumpkin Club works:
- My Paper Pumpkin Club members include my existing and new Paper Pumpkin customers. Learn how to become my new Paper Pumpkin customer in one of the two ways described below.
- Special Delivery! Active members (those that received the monthly kit) will receive 3 FREE alternate Paper Pumpkin project ideas with step-by-step PDF Tutorials .
- Your 3 FREE alternate project tutorials will arrive by email on or before the last day of the month within which your kit delivers.
- You will not receive the 3 FREE alternate ideas in months you have skipped or cancelled.
- You receive all the benefits and rewards of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer, including FREE Stampin’ Up! product catalogs. Learn more here.
- Please note that photos of the 3 FREE alternate project ideas will be published to my Stampin’ Pretty blog.
- The step-by-step PDF Tutorials for the alternate project ideas are EXCLUSIVELY for my active Paper Pumpkin Club subscribers.
- Terms and conditions are effective Oct. 1, 2018 and are subject to change.
Watch more Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin videos to see past kits and projects here!
TWO WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN
OPTION 1. Month-to-month subscription and auto-delivery allow you to easily sign up and get started. Sign up on or before the 10th of any month, and your kit will ship around the 15th each month. It should arrive within 7 business days. You can skip a month or cancel your subscription at anytime. Cost is $19.95 per month (includes shipping) while you are a month-to-month subscriber.
Here’s a helpful Stampin’ Up! video with tips on creating a month-to-month Paper Pumpkin Account. Subscribe to Paper Pumpkin (and my Stampin’ Pretty Paper Pumpkin Club) on a month-to-month plan by clicking here.
- Save on prepaid subscriptions
- $0.95/month on a 1 or 3-month subscription
- $1.95/month on a 6-month subscription
- or $2.53/month on a 12-month subscription
- You can add other Stampin’ Up! products to your order when you purchase a prepaid subscription.
- Qualify for Stampin’ Rewards on a 12-month subscription or in combination with other Stampin’ Up! products.
- You can purchase as many prepaid subscriptions as you want, but you can only redeem one at a time, per account.
- Uninterrupted Subscriptions: When you redeem your subscription at PaperPumpkin.com, you have the option to include your payment information at checkout to keep receiving your monthly kit once your prepaid subscription ends.
Purchase your prepaid subscription below.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.