Today my sisters (twins) share a birthday. I kept each of their cards simple, colorful and relied on this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA228) for the layout! Check out what the rest of the PPA resident artists have dreamed up with this sketch and PLAY ALONG HERE!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The circles have it! I used the Stampin’ Up! 1 3/4″, 1 3/8″ and 1″ Circle Punches.
- The shape of the Crushed Curry Button (shhh!!! it’s close enough to coordinate with the Hello, Honey Card Stock) mirrors the punched circles. That’s the kind of thing that makes my heart go pitter pat.
- Snip the end of your ribbon to a point so that you can thread it through the button holes and tie. Trim the ends after it’s bow-licious!
WHICH COLOR COMBINATION DO YOU LIKE BEST? Do you prefer the combination created with Strawberry Slush or Coastal Cabana? I love hearing from you and welcome your comments at the end of this post!
BLACK FRIDAY IS COMING! Here’s a sneak peek at the fun and savings on tap for next week. More details soon!
- My Black Friday Blog Candy Bonanza. 4 days (Nov. 28 – Dec. 1) of a “progressive” giveaway on my Stampin’ Pretty blog! It’s gonna be really BIG!
- SAVE 25%. The Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit will be on SALE from Nov. 24 – Dec. 2 PLUS you’ll get 5% cash back on December sales and purchases (cash back paid in January). Learn more HERE.
- If you are a current Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer, watch your email for a private Black Friday (thru Cyber Monday) offer in my next Pretty Perks Newsletter!
- We are all rooting for a big Stampin’ Up! promotion, too. I’ll keep you posted!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. If you receive an error when clicking on the printable supply list, click on the title of this post and access the supplies list from my blog.