I have a paperlicious treat for you today. I’m sharing some of the marvelous holiday cards and gifts I have received from my Stampin’ Up! demonstrator friends, customers and blog readers. They love hearing feedback from you. Please leave them a comment at the end of this post or visit their blogs (if available) listed on the photos.
STAMPIN’ UP! CLEARANCE RACK BLITZ!! SAVE UP TO 80%!!! NOW through January 5, 2012, nearly 200 products (oodles of punches, dies, designer series paper, ribbon and more!) are being added to the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack–with some discounted up to 80 percent! These great deals are only available when you purchase on-line and while supplies last.
BONUS!! Get my Welcome Baby Video Class FREE with an on-line purchase thru me of $50 or more (before shipping and tax). Ends Dec. 31.
HUGE STAMPIN’ UP! ANNOUNCEMENT!!! SAVE UP TO 80%!!! Starting TODAY through January 5, 2012, nearly 200 products (tons of punches, dies, designer series paper, ribbon and more!) are being added to the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack–with some discounted up to 80 percent! These great deals are only available when you purchase on-line and while supplies last.
Technorati Tags: stampin up, stampin up clearance rack, stampin up discount, stampin up sale
True love. The Stampin’ Up! Hearts Collection of Framelits Dies (available Jan. 4 in the Occasions Mini Catalog) crop quick and beautiful shapes in six sizes–and they all nest together with yummy precision.
Today’s card shares four of the Framelits Hearts shapes and more sneak peeks from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration (starts Jan. 24). I went “outside of the lines” a bit with this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA124). Remember . . . the challenges are meant to inspire you, not necessarily to be an exact replica. Click here to see what else the PPA Design Team dreamed up with this sketch and PLAY ALONG!
- Love the pretty patterned paper I used for the hearts? Meet Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper–a Sale-A-Bration exclusive. It will be yours to earn FREE when the Stampin’ Up Sale-A-Bration Promotion begins Jan. 24.
- Sweet 1/8″ Lucky Limeade Organdy Ribbon and the Flower Brad are a happy family in the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brad Pack. They, too, are a Sale-A-Bration exclusive. They coordinate with the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper.
- Check out the row of Peach Parfait scallops peeking out from the Pool Party strip. It was produced using the Adorning Accents Edgelits Dies (Occasions Mini Catalog, available Jan. 4)
- Here’s a handy link to bookmark my Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek projects. Be sure to scroll through the posts as today’s post will pop up at the top!
JUST ANNOUNCED! SAVE UP TO 80%!!! The Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack has JUST been restocked. Act now before your favorites (and savings) are gone! Deals are only available on-line. Click here to go directly to My On-Line Clearance Rack.
NEED COPIES OF THE OCCASIONS MINI AND SALE-A-BRATION CATALOGS? I’m happy to send them to you FREE (available for distribution now) if you are interested in becoming one of my Stampin’ Pretty customers. If you are already a Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customer, catalogs are on the way!
For your free Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogs, please email me (mary[email protected]) your name and U.S. address. If you have a relationship with another Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, please contact them directly for your copy.
NEW VIDEO TOMORROW! I’ll show a cool gift box loaded with sneak peeks from the Occasions Mini Catalog!
Stamp Set: P.S. I Love You* (W125460, C125462)
Paper: Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper** (126154), Pool Party Textured Card Stock (2011-2013 In Colors Textured 12 x 12 Textured Collection, 124386), Lucky Limeade (122926), Peach Parfait (119794), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Poppy Parade (119782)
Cool Tools: Hearts Collection Framelits Dies* (125599), Edgelits Dies* (125595), Perfect Polka Dots (117335), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Everyday Enchangement Ribbon & Brad Pack** (127279)
*Denotes products from the Occasions Mini Catalog available starting Jan. 4
**Denotes products from the Sale-A-Bration Promotion available starting Jan. 24.
December 14, 2011
LAST DAY ! Give yourself the gift of Stampin’ Up! for the holidays! Demonstrators attending the Stampin’ Up! Leadership Conference are being given a special opportunity to share the Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit Offer over a month before it’s scheduled to begin (Jan. 24 to March 31).
This early offer is only available thru today (Dec. 14).
10 Good Reasons To Treat Yourself To This Specially Priced Starter Kit!
1. $50 off! Choose either the Standard Starter Kit or My Digital Studio Kit. Each kit is specially priced for $125 ($50 off the regular price of $175), offers up to $340 in products and ships free. Many kit items can be customized (within price limits) to your personal preferences.
2. WOW STARTER KIT BONUS! Get your choice of either a FREE pack of Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper (specialty designer paper is excluded) EVERY month (Feb. thru Dec., 2012, 11 packs total) OR a FREE My Digital Studio download EVERY MONTH (Feb. thru Dec., 2012, 11 total downloads). Or mix and match paper and downloads over the 11 months. Value to $120–ALMOST the cost of the $125 kit! Free Designer Series Paper (DSP) must be redeemed on a demonstrator order each month (you must be active), with or without other products. Shipping is not included on the DSP redemption. Shipping is free on My Digital Studio Downloads.
3. Enjoy! By purchasing the kit, you’ll join the Stampin’ Up! family and receive full demonstrator discounts, benefits and resources through March 31, 2012 with NO obligation to purchase anything further or requirement to host workshops or sell.
4. Get Future Products Now! Once you join, you can view the new Occasions Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogs on-line (on the demonstrator website) and place a pre-order (thru Jan. 3) for new products in the Occasions Mini (customer sales period starts Jan. 4).
5. Earn FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts early! If you place a demonstrator order (in addition to the starter kit) for yourself by Jan. 3, you’ll earn FREE Sale-A-Bration gifts–1 gift for every $50. Orders of $150 or more, earn hostess benefits, too! Totals are based on retail prices and before shipping and tax.
6. Fill your wish list and save! Get 30% off on your first order of $150 or more (before shipping and tax). Must be placed within 45 days. A great time to stock up!
7. 20% Everyday Discount. Save 20% (or more) on Stampin’ Up! quality products.
8. I welcome hobby stampers! You’ll also become a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals and have access to exclusive resources and training. The Pals are virtual, friendly and no pressure. You choose to participate at any level you want or even “quietly lurk.” Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin’ Pretty Pal.
9. No risk! There’s no penalty to drop. IF you reach $300 in retail sales (sales can be entirely your own purchases or include outside sales) by March 31, 2012, you will RENEW your demonstrator benefits through June 30, 2012. Sales of $300 are required each quarter thereafter in order to RENEW 3 additional months.
10. It’s simple. Order your kit on-line here on either Dec. 13 or 14. Your kit should arrive in time for the Christmas holiday. Demonstrator benefits and the ability to place an order are immediate!
Kind thoughts from a member of my group: When I heard that I could join Stampin? Up as a hobbyist and still enjoy all the benefits of a demonstrator PLUS be able to be a part of a very talented group virtually, I couldn?t pass it up.
If you have any questions before or during this limited term offer, please email me at [email protected] I’ll answer promptly.
December 13, 2011
Or should I say “Hoppy Birthday!” Welcome to the Pals December Demonstrator Hop! This month, we’re featuring birthday themed cards and projects! I hope you enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with. Party on!
You’ve likely hopped over from Stop #12, Nicole Watt’s blog at http://www.impressionsbynicole.com. She created our snappy hop badges, too! I’m Stop #13 on the Pals Hop and I’m glad you hopped in! I’ll help you “hop along” from blog to blog where you’ll find great ideas for birthday paper creations from the Stampin’ Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you’ll be back on track!
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Rae Harper at http://wildwestpaperarts.com, Stop #14 on the December Pals Hop!
I added a Stampin’ Up! Mini Jingle Bell to the party hat.
CARD 5 1/4″ X 5 1/4″
Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess Rewards: W122615, C122617)
Paper: Regals Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117154), Subtles Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117152), Perfect Plum (101889), Riding Hood Red (111348), More Mustard (100946), Crumb Cake (120953), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Riding Hood Red (111836)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4″ Square Punch (119865), Owl Builder Punch 9118074), Paper Snips (for envelope flap, 103579)
The Perfect Touch: Mini Jingle Bells (Holiday Mini Catalog, 124116), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Silver Brads (104336)
STAMPIN’ PRETTY PALS BIRTHDAY BLOG LINE-UP!
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie’s Crafty Corner
- Melanie Collins at Oops a Daisy Designs
- Angela Richwine at Stampin’ Away with Angela
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki’s Creative Corner
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin Blog
- Linda Fisher at Linda’s Stamin Loft
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin’ Affair!
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin’ Space
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact
- Benjamin Turner at He Stamps
Holiday Mini Catalog
Click photo to view!
- CLICK FOR SUPPLY LIST
Woo hoo, I placed my order through you 🙂 I was so impressed with all your responses and advice. Ruk
“Thanks for checking in to make sure I am still a happy customer, Mary. My order was perfect, just like the way you take care of your customers. I enjoy the stress-free shopping experience you provide. I will be ordering from you again, for sure. A very happy customer in Texas, Kim”
“Thanks for inspiring me with the great idea and for spreading smiles here in Montana!” Chris
“You now have a customer for life.” Diana
“On-line shopping 24/7 is a dream!” Rita
“You keep on top of things. You don?t find enough of those qualities these days.” Diane
“You have been so amazing, working with me to maximize my savings and helping me out with my questions. I would definitely order from you again in the future.” Banu
“I think I’ve just found another way to keep the supplies coming. And, best of all, they will come straight to ME! This is terrific in oh so many ways!” Karren
DisclaimerThe content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Mary Fish as an independent Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and the use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin’ Up!