Or should I say "Hoppy Birthday!" Welcome to the Pals December Demonstrator Hop! This month, we're featuring birthday themed cards and projects! I hope you enjoy the hop and the amazing creations that the Pals have come up with. Party on!
You've likely hopped over from Stop #12, Nicole Watt's blog at http://www.impressionsbynicole.com. She created our snappy hop badges, too! I'm Stop #13 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for birthday paper creations from the Stampin' Pretty Pals! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track!
Hop along for more inspiring ideas from Rae Harper at http://wildwestpaperarts.com, Stop #14 on the December Pals Hop!
I added a Stampin' Up! Mini Jingle Bell to the party hat.
CARD 5 1/4" X 5 1/4"
Stamp Set: Happiest Birthday Wishes (Hostess Rewards: W122615, C122617)
Paper: Regals Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117154), Subtles Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117152), Perfect Plum (101889), Riding Hood Red (111348), More Mustard (100946), Crumb Cake (120953), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Riding Hood Red (111836)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" Square Punch (119865), Owl Builder Punch 9118074), Paper Snips (for envelope flap, 103579)
The Perfect Touch: Mini Jingle Bells (Holiday Mini Catalog, 124116), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683), Silver Brads (104336)
STAMPIN' PRETTY PALS BIRTHDAY BLOG LINE-UP!
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Angie Blake at Angie's Musings
- Kylie Nicolosi at Kylie's Crafty Corner
- Melanie Collins at Oops a Daisy Designs
- Angela Richwine at Stampin' Away with Angela
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikki's Creative Corner
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Jennifer Takacs at My Stampin Blog
- Linda Fisher at Linda's Stamin Loft
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Nicole Watt at Impressions By Nicole
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee
- Cindy Hall at Pretty Impact
- Benjamin Turner at He Stamps