Today’s Christmas card introduces you to the Dashing Deer stamp set, Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies and Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper. The deer is gorgeous (like a fabric pattern) and has a coordinating die to crop it perfectly. These products will be available for purchase starting Sept. 5, when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base with Cherry Cobbler card stock and the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Trimmer. Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic Black card stock on top with Snail Adhesive.
Using the Stamparatus for crisp results and perfect placement (learn more about the Stamparatus by watching my video here), stamp the greeting from Dashing Deer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler ink on a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
Using the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and the Layering Circles Framelits Dies, crop the largest scalloped circle in Cherry Cobbler card stock and the largest plain circle in Very Vanilla card stock. Adhere together and adhere to card base using Snail Adhesive.
Again using the Stamparatus, stamp deer from Dashing Deer stamp set in Cherry Cobbler Ink on Very Vanilla card stock. Crop the deer with the coordinating die from Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies, the Big Shot and the Magnetic Platform (to keep the die in place over the image). Adhere the deer to the circle using Stampin’ Dimensionals and Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop three small flowers from Cherry Cobbler card stock using the Detailed Deer Thinlits Dies and the Big Shot. Adhere with a tiny dab of Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the back center. I often use a Paper-Piercing Tool dedicated to fine work like this. A toothpick works, too.
Embellish the flower centers with black gems from Stampin’ Up! Faceted Gems.
For the final polish, I cropped this handsome plaid from Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper (Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Gray Granite, Mossy Meadow, Very Vanilla, Whisper White) and adhered it (Multipurpose Liquid Glue) to the inside of a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Dashing Deer Christmas Card here.
3 AUGUST PROMOTIONS YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS:
Bonus Days. Earn in August Redeem in September!
Color Your Season Limited-Time Bundle
My Exclusive Host Code Offer for August – Metallic Pearls!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!