Welcome to the Pals Feburary 2018 Blog Hop. Our theme this month is “Case the Catty”. The Stampin’ Pretty Pals will copy or remake projects from any of the current Stampin’ Up! catalogs and brochures. After all, who doesn’t CASE (Copy and Share Everything) once in a while. You may be just starting or hopped over from another Pal. In either case you’ll find the line-up toward the end of my post to help you move along.
These cute little boxes were inspired (CASE’d) from page four of the Sale-A-Bration brochure. They measure approximately 1.75 x 1.75 x 3.25. I used the Stampin’ Up! Gift Box Punch Board (retired) to create them but any box style will do. Consider the Lots to Love Box Framelits Dies or Window Box Thinlits Dies.
The highlight of each box is the Stampin’ Up! Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper. This paper collection will be available starting February 16 as a Sale-A-Bration FREE gift choice with an order of $50 or more (total before shipping and tax). Learn more about Sale-A-Bration and view all gift choices here.
The sentiments were heat embossed in gold and silver with images from the Eclectic Expressions stamp set, a Sale-A-Bration FREE gift choice available starting Feb. 16.
Gold Foil was used for a Belly Band for each. It plays beautifully off the silver and gold foil in the Springtime Foil Designer Series Paper.
Thank you so much for hopping with the Stampin’ Pretty Pals today. Please take a minute to mark your calendar for our next hop on March 14, 2018. Now hop along using the Blog Hop Line-up below. Don’t forget to leave us a comment. We really like that.
BLOG HOP LIST
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty (YOU ARE HERE!)
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Su Mohr at Aromas and Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Rachael at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jackie Beers at BlueLineStamping
- Shannon Jaramillo at Shannon Kay Paperie
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Jennifer Spiller at Westside Paper Creations
- Linda Suarez at All Night Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Apron of Love
- Corinne Blake at The Creative Compendium
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Julie DiMatteo at The Paper Pixie
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Sara Hicks Stuart at Sentiments by Sara
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.