Welcome to the Pals July, 2018 Blog Hop. We’re having a “Pattern Party.” This month our creations will feature our favorite Designer Series Papers and coordinating embellishments from the new Stampin’ Up! annual catalog.
You may be starting the hop here or coming from a previous Pal’s blog. Either way, you’ve come to the right place. You’ll find the the full line-up below to help you move, or “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Wouldn’t this little Hershey’s nugget foursome be a wonderful way to sweeten a friend’s day? I think the sentiment (Treat Time Stamp Set) says it all!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Cut four 1 x 3 patterns using Garden Impressions 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper. Wrap around Hershey’s nuggets and adhere to the bottom using Glue Dots. There are so many pretty patterns and combinations with this paper. Buy 3 Get 1 FREE. Ends July 31.
Put nuggets in a Stampin’ Up! 2 x 8 Cello Bag. I cropped about 3″ off the top, folding over the rest below the topper.
To create the topper, I used one of the Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies to crop the Calypso Coral pattern from Garden Impressions 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper with the Big Shot. The Stitched Seasons Framelits Dies (love the little stitched details) are part of the Stampin’ Up! Color Your Season promotion, a limited-time offering Aug. 1 – 31 or while supplies last. Promotion details here.
Score the center of the topper using a Stampin’ Trimmer and fold over the cello bag. I added a staple to the front of the topper and cello bag. I used Glue Dots to secure the back.
Wrap Night of Navy Medium Baker’s Twine around the topper and tie in a bow.
Stamp sentiment (Treat Time Stamp Set) in Night of Navy ink on Whisper White card stock. Crop using the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, Layering Circles Framelits Dies (1 7/8 circle) and the Big Shot Magnetic Platform (to keep the die in place over the sentiment).
Adhere sentiment as shown using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Add a gold Metallic Pearl for a charming accent on the flower center.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Pattern Party Treat Holder here.
Now it’s time to use the Blog Hop Line-up below to see what the rest of my Pals have chosen as their “favorite.” Don’t forget to show us some love by commenting on these projects.
Mark your calendars for August 8, 2018 when we Cut it Out! Participants will showcase projects featuring “cuts” from punches, Framelits, Edgelits, or Thinlits. Don’t miss the fun.
BLOG HOP LINE-UP
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty – YOU ARE HERE!
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Terri George at Stamp Me Crafty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Leah O’Brien at Stamping By The Bay
- Nina King at InkPaperSequins
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin’ Jackie
- Rachael at Bluebonnet Stampin
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp Create Share
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Denise Hoepfner at The Mountain Magpie