The Harvest Hellos Bundle on page 49 of the 2019 Holiday Catalog is perfect for a teacher’s gift (pens) stamped with a sweet “To An A+ Teacher” apple tag.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Harvest Hellos Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Apple Builder Punch together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 3 x 3 base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Cut a piece of Magnolia Lane Designer Series Paper to 2 3/4 x 2 3/4.
Cut a piece of Whisper White card stock to 2 x 2.
Use the Detailed Trio Punch to round the upper right and bottom left corners of all three pieces.
Adhere the Designer Series Paper with Snail Adhesive. Adhere the Whisper White card stock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Detailed Trio Punch to punch a ribbon hole in the upper left-hand corner.
Rub a piece of Real Red and Mossy Meadow card stock with an Embossing Buddy. Use the Stamparatus to stamp the apple, sentiment, leaves, and stem in Versamark Ink.
Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool.
Crop with the coordinating Apple Builder Punch. Adhere the leaves and stem to the back of the apple with Mini Glue Dots. Adhere to the 3 x 3 tag with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Assemble an Acetate Card Box.
Create a Whisper White insert according to the diagram below.
Wrap tightly around the insert, securing to the backside with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Slide insert into Acetate Card Box. Add pens. PaperMate InkJoy Capped Pens were used.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog free by visiting my page here.
Click on the images below to see details of each special offer!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!