Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Last Minute Gifts/Cards to inspire you with your holiday list. We really hope that you will be enjoy all the amazing creations the Pals are sharing with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
SIMPLY PRETTY! I love that this gift card holder is so simple to create yet gives a little touch of personality. Its perfect for large quantities and is holds Christmas cash or holiday gift cards! BONUS! The Painted Christmas Designer Series Paper featured on this project is RETIRING and on SALE! 60% OFF – ONLY $4.80 for 12 SHEETS!
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Basic White Thick Card Stock:
- Base Layer – 3 x 9 3/4, scored at 2 1/4 and 6 1/2.
- Stamped Sentiment Layer (before die-cutting) – 3 x 1 3/4 (holly jolly), 2 3/4 x 3 (friends)
- Painted Christmas 12 x 12 Designer Series Paper:
- Layer – 2 3/4 x 9 1/2
- Old Olive and Garden Green Card Stock:
- Strip Layer (to punch) – 5 1/2 x 1 3/4
- Real Red Card Stock:
- Strip Layer (to punch) – 3 1/2 x 1
Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Fold on the score lines and burnish with a Bone Folder.
Add Tear & Tape to the outside edges of the longer flap. Remove the protective backing and adhere, creating the pocket for the gift card.
Close the top flap and wrap with ribbon, securing with a bow.
Use the Bough Punch to crop two each (Garden Green and Old Olive) of the large bough and two (Real Red)of the small bough.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment(s) in Real Red or Garden Green Classic Ink (your choice).
Crop with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the coordinating Seasonal Labels Dies.
Adhere the cropped boughs to the back of the sentiment as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere only the top half of the sentiment to the holder with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish the sentiment with Red Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 11th when our theme will be Sale-A-Bration Time. The design team will showcase projects made from Sale-A-Bration items.
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
COMING TOMORROW! Time for you to stock up and save on your favorite Stampin’ Up! products! Thursday, December 15, 2022 ONLY, Stampin’ Up! is offering FREE shipping on orders subtotaling $75 USD or more. This incredible deal lasts for 24 hours!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
9 thoughts on “Pals Blog Hop: Simple Last Minute Gift Card Holder!”
Perfect! So quick and easy.
These are so pretty and love the inside!
What a darling and easy gift card holder!
So pretty with the ribbon!
So pretty Mary. Love them!!
Lovely layers Mary! Great fun to see how you put your own stamp on our Holiday Gift Hop!
Yes, I also saw that the Bough Punch really accented the labels on these cards. Printed for later, thanks!
The Bough Punch really adds a lot to this card. Thank you for the great idea!