“Simply stunning” was my immediate reaction when seeing the artful patterns in the new Stampin’ Up! Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper (available May 2). Pick a floral pattern for a quick path to a sophisticated and chic card or style a card of any theme with the brushstrokes and color of the “flip sides!”
WHAT I LOVE ! My 2023-2024 Annual Catalog Product Shares offer you a sampling of the Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper along with samplings of all the other new designer series paper collections. Spend less and get a nice taste of it all!
ONLY ONE DAY LEFT TO RESERVE YOUR PRODUCT SHARE!
WHAT IS A PRODUCT SHARE? I’m offering an opportunity to purchase smaller quantities (shares) of the new 2023 Mini Holiday Catalog Designer Series Paper and ribbon at a lower cost! What a great way to enjoy a sampling of all these fabulous new products before deciding to purchase the full size.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Basic White Thick Card Stock:
- Card Base – 4 1/4 x 11, scored at 5 1/2
- Basic White Card Stock
- Die-cut Daisy – 2 3/4 x 2 1/2
- Stamped Sentiment – 2 3/4 x 1/4
- Wild Wheat Card Stock:
- Layers – 4 x 5 1/4
- Bubble Bath Card Stock:
- Die-Cut – 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 (before die-cutting)
- Moody Mauve Card Stock:
- Die-Cut – 1 1/2 x 1 1/2 (before die-cutting)
- Vellum Card Stock:
- Die-Cut – 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 (before die-cutting)
- Fresh as a Daisy Designer Series Paper:
- Layer – 3 1/4 x 5
- Envelope Flap – 5 3/4 x 2 1/4
Begin by burnishing the fold of the Basic White Thick card base with a Bone Folder.
Layer and adhere the Fresh as a Daisy DSP Layer to the Wild Wheat layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Wrap the layers with a piece of Wild Wheat 3/8″ Textured Ribbon, securing to the back side with Stampin’ Seal +.
Adhere to the card with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Tie a bow of white Baker’s Twine Essentials around the Wild Wheat ribbon as shown.
Crop the Vellum with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini)and the Stylish Shapes 2 1/2 stitched circle die.
Crop the Basic White, Bubble Bath, and Moody Mauve layers with the Cheerful Daisies dies.
Layer and adhere as shown with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
Adhere to the vellum and to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Clear Block to stamp the sentiment (Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set) in Wild Wheat Classic Ink onto the Basic White layer.
Snip the ends at an angle with Paper Snips.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Copper Clay Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere the Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
NEW PRODUCT SNEAK PEEKS! This card is loaded with new products from the Stampin’ Up! 2023-2024 Annual Catalog that goes live on May 2, 2023!
- Fresh as a Daisy Suite Collection – 161301 – $73.50
- Cheerful Daisies Bundle – 161297 – $53.00
- Fresh as a Daisy 12×12 Designer Series Paper – 161289 – $12.50
- Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems – 161300 – $8.00
- Wild Wheat 3/8″ Textured Ribbon – 161628 – $8.00
- Wild Wheat 8-1/2 x 11 Card Stock – 161725- $10.00
- Bubble Bath 8-1/2 x 11 Card Stock – 161718- $10.00
- Moody Mauve 8-1/2 x 11 Card Stock – 161723 – $10.00
- Wild Wheat Classic Stampin’ Pad – 161651 – $9.00
OH, SO PRETTY!
OH, SO PRETTY! The card above also uses the beautiful products from the Fresh as a Daisy Suite Collection, available May 2! You can see the original blog post and project tutorial here.
LOVE DSP but can’t afford to get it all? Buy a Product Share from Stampin’ Pretty! See details here.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!