Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, the theme is Focus on the Sentiment. Our Design Team members are showcasing a sentiment as the focal point of their project. We really hope that you will be inspired by all the amazing creations the Pals share with you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic White card stock.
Layer and adhere a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Distressed Gold Specialty Paper together with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Good Feelings Stamp Set) in Versamark Ink onto a piece of 2 3/4 x 4 piece Basic White card stock.
Cover with gold Metallics Embossing Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
Adhere to a 3 x 4 1/4 piece of Distressed Gold Specialty Paper with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and the Brushed Shapes heart die to crop the following:
- Stamped Sentiment Layer (bottom portion)
- Distressed Gold Specialty Paper adhered to a Foam Adhesive Sheet
Adhere the sentiment layer to the bottom layer as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Remove the protective backing from the die-cut heart and adhere inside the negative space of the sentiment piece.
Cut a 12″ piece of Gold 1/4″ Shimmer Ribbon, tie a bow in the center.
Adhere the bow as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
Wrap and adhere the ends to the back side of the bottom layer with Stampin’ Seal.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 x 5 3/4 piece Texture Chic Specialty Designer Series Paper to a 1/2 x 5 3/4 piece of Distressed Gold Specialty Paper together and to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
More inspiration awaits, so use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Then, please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on October 12th when our theme will be a color challenge!
Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Debbie Crowley at expressively deb…
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Lori L Webb at Clever Copies
A FLASH SALE IS COMING! THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 24-HOUR ONLY!
Get 15% OFF ALL STAMP SETS from the 2022-2023 Annual Catalog (EXCLUDES HOST SETS)! Download the list below and mark your must-haves!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!