THE RESULTS ARE IN! Last Wednesday I posted a fun Stampin’ Pretty Poll asking which of the following 5 bundles my readers liked best…and the winner is…Snowman Magic with 32% while Cottage Wreaths was close behind with 27%!
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Snowman Magic Photopolymer Stamp Set and the coordinating Snowman Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the available Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
Begin with an 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Tahitian Tide card stock.
Crop a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Tahitian Tide card stock with a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard) and the Snowman die.
Adhere to a 3 1/2 x 4 3/4 piece of Snowflake Specialty Vellum with Tear & Tape Adhesive.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the following images on a piece of Basic White card stock:
- Smoky Slate – Snowman body & face
- Sweet Sorbet – Snowman hat, scarf & sentiment
- Real Red – Bird
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Standard or Mini)to crop the sentiment with the Holly Berry label die and the images with the coordinating Snowman dies.
Crop Granny Apple Green card stock with the tree die.
Snip one with Paper Snips to make it shorter.
Crop a piece of Basic White card stock with the edge die (Reindeer Dies).
Adhere a bow of Sweet Sorbet 2022-2024 In Color Baker’s Twine tucked below the sentiment as shown with a Mini Glue Dot.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Tahitian Tide 2022-2024 In Color 6×6 Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
EARN MY TULIP REWARDS TWICE AS FAST! I’m offering Double Tulip Days for those who place an order thru me starting Friday, Nov. 25 thru Monday, Nov. 28! Please note: This special offer is available exclusively thru me.
Place an order thru me Nov. 25 – 28, and you can earn DOUBLE TULIP REWARDS toward a $50 shopping spree (when you reach 10 tulips). Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program here.
Be sure to include my NOVEMBER HOST CODE with your order in order to qualify for TULIPS (see exception below): GKNBQZWY
MAXIMIZE YOUR REWARDS WHEN YOU ORDER THROUGH ME DURING DOUBLE TULIP DAYS – NOV. 25 – 28!
On a $100 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- FOUR tulips! You are only SIX away from a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
On a $250 order (total before shipping and tax) you earn:
- Earn TEN tulips and qualify for a $50 shopping spree from me (Double Tulip Days – Nov. 25 – 28). Learn how to redeem here.
- $25 in Stampin’ Rewards (10% of your order) are earned at the time of your order and count toward any available Stampin’ Up! products.
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): MUST ADD HOST CODE: GKNBQZWY
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips automatically qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!