PAPER PUMPKIN +1 ALTERNATE!
This month starts my new blog feature: Paper Pumpkin +1! Each month I will share details on the current month’s kit, one Stampin’ Pretty alternate project with a step-by-step tutorial, and a sneak peek at the next month’s kit!
As of today, refill kits for the September Haunts & Harvest were available to purchase online here. NOTE: You must be a current Paper Pumpkin Subscriber to purchase the refills.
Haunts & Harvest! Did you subscribe to the adorable September Paper Pumpkin Kit? It contained materials to create the adorable little pumpkin treat holders shown below! If you are a current Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you can order kit refills, available now in the online store here.
BIG TIME BONUS! Did you know, the box that houses your September 2021 Haunts & Harvest Paper Pumpkin Kit was made to be transformed into a wheelbarrow? You can see it being assembled in the video above or you can download and print the instructions here: Wheelbarrow Instructions
Begin by burnishing the fold of a Basic White Note Card* with a Bone Folder*.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals*.
Use the Soft Succulent Classic Stampin’ Spot to stamp the veins onto the Soft Succulent die-cut leaves.
Arrange and adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals*.
Use Paper Snips Scissors* to cut apart the pieces of a pumpkin from the kit.
Adhere with an adhesive dot and Stampin’ Dimensionals*.
Stamp the sentiment with the Soft Succulent Classic Stampin’ Spot onto the die-cut tag from the kit.
Thread a piece of White Baker’s Twine Essentials through the hole, securing with a bow.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals*.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Soft Succulent 2020-2022 In Color Jewels.
Whatever it is you think about when Christmas comes to town, picture a peaceful Christmas with the Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit! This glimmering and gleaming kit is your creative kickstart to Christmas cardmaking. With sprinkles of snow, shimmering silver skies, and heartwarming holiday wishes, you’ll have enough elements and embellishments to create 10 Christmas cards and coordinating envelopes.
Speaking of coordination, make even more Christmas magic with Peaceful Place products! Our stunning Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277) pairs perfectly with the kit’s components. Brew a cup of cocoa, snuggle up with a soft blanket, and prepare for a cozy craft night in!
Subscribe to the October Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin Kit by October 10, 2021, so you don’t miss out!
- The kit contains enough elements to create 10 Christmas cards—5 each of 2 designs—and coordinating envelopes. This all-inclusive kit includes printed card bases, die-cut paper pieces, embellishments, adhesive, and more!
- October’s kit arrives in a cute collectible box covered with enchanting evergreen trees. Use this special, limited-edition box to store your holiday handicrafts, or transform it into a well-wrapped package for a present!
- The kit’s contents pair perfectly with the Peaceful Place Suite Collection (item 156277). To continue your Christmas crafting, combine the kit’s components with the suite’s patterned paper, shimmery sequins, and more!
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
- Envelope size: 4-1/2″ x 5-3/4″ (11.4 x 14.6 cm)
- Coordinating colors: Basic Gray, Real Red, Shaded Spruce, silver foil
IT’S THE PERFECT GIFT! Purchase Paper Pumpkin kits (month-to-month or prepaid 1, 3, 6 or 12-month subscriptions) by clicking the add to cart button below. You can see more details on Paper Pumpkin here.
Get acquainted with some of the NEW holiday product suites by watching these videos!
MY OCTOBER REWARDS HOST CODE! USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.