LOVE SKETCHES? On Tuesday I shared the newest addition to my Stampin’ Pretty Sketchbook, Sketch #31! Today’s card uses that sketch to a T, incorporating the plaid design from the Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Wonderful Snowflakes embellishments.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Basic White card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Basic Gray card stock to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Cut a piece of plaid Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper to 3 3/4 x 4 1/2.
Use a Paper Trimmer to cut a slant about 1/2″ up from the bottom left and 2 1/2″ down from the top right.
Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto Basic Gray card stock as shown. Cover with White Basics Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
Adhere a Wonderful Snowflake embellishment to the card with a Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE THIS! The center of the Wonderful Snowflake embellishment is perfectly sized for the use of a Stampin’ Dimensional!
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with multi-sized Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
PERFECT POLISH! Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Peaceful Place Specialty Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Basic White Medium Envelope. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
Get acquainted with some of the NEW holiday product suites by watching these videos!
MY OCTOBER REWARDS HOST CODE! USE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!