You picked Perfect Pennants stamp set on my latest Stampin’ Pretty Reader’s Choice Poll with almost 38% of the vote. With those results from you, I used Perfect Pennants stamp set on today’s birthday card.
GOING, GOING, ALMOST GONE! The Perfect Pennants stamp set is on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Stamp, Tools & Accessories List and is available for a limited time. See what’s retiring and on sale (up to 50% off) here.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! Please leave me a comment HERE if you have questions or comments on today’s Perfect Pennants birthday card.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I used the RETIRING Stampin’ Up! Ovals Collection Framelits Dies to create the frame around the “make a wish” sentiment. Skinny bits of Stampin’ Dimensionals pop it up for a 3-D effect.
- The Melon Mambo flowers were cropped using the flower punch from the RETIRING Itty Bitty Accents Punch. Each flower is dotted with one of the Rhinestone Basic Jewels for bling!
- The modern black and white print of the RETIRING Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper is the perfect backdrop for my bold, Perfect Pennants sentiment. See easy to view patterns of all RETIRING designer series paper from the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog and Occasions Catalog.
- For good measure . . . the “make a wish” Basic Black layer is approximately 3 1/8″ x 3 7/8″.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Perfect Pennants birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!