This birthday card gets it’s crisp, graphic charm from the Stampin’ Up! Cupcake Builder Punch. Get it now & save! The Cupcake Builder Punch is on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Products List and 30% off while supplies last. Learn more about which Stampin’ Up! products are retiring and on sale (up to 50% off) HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Measuring up! Each panel measures 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″.
- Tin of Cards photopolymer (clear) stamp set is a versatile collection of sentiments (and cute doodles) for every day occasions. I ADORE that the stamps are clear (see-through) and so easy to place.
- What? My Candy Dots? All four color collections of Stampin’ Up! Candy Dots (Neutrals, Brights, Regals, Subtles) are retiring and only available to purchase while supplies last. I love how the Basic Black Candy Dot (Neutrals) adds definition to the sentiment! See all retiring products and what’s on sale here.
- Going, going, almost gone! The Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies are retiring, too, along with the sweet pattern on my envelope liner from the Sweet Li’l Things Designer Series Paper collection.
- Sold out! The little “squiggle” below “happy birthday” is from the Cups & Kettle Framelits Dies. These dies were on the Retiring Products List but, unfortunately, have sold out.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Cupcake Builder Punch birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title to access the post, hover and pin photos. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas and inspiration.
GET THE FULL SCOOP on the Stampin’ Up! Retiring Products & Sale (up to 50% off) here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!