The Stampin’ Up! Watercolor Words stamp set was your top choice with 37% of the vote in my latest Stampin’ Pretty Reader’s Choice Poll! With that direction from you, I used Watercolor Words stamp set on today’s “hope” and sympathy card for a big, bold message!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! Please leave me a comment HERE if you have questions or comments on today’s card.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Easy, see-through placement! The floral and leaf images from Watercolor Words photopolymer stamp set helped me create a background lickety split.
- The “hope” sentiment was cropped with the 2 1/2″ Circle Punch and layered over a circle of Early Espresso that was cropped with one of the Circles Collection Framelits Dies.
- I added a single Early Espresso Candy Dot (Neutrals Candy Dots) to accent the flower.
- The perfect polish! A Lost Lagoon polka dot liner from the 2014-2016 In Color Designer Series Paper Stack dresses up the Whisper White Medium Envelope.
- Hover and Pin it! This photo shows key products for today’s Watercolor Words “hope” card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix Board on Pinterest for more colorful ideas.
RETIRING PRODUCT LIST COMING APRIL 18! Mark your calendar! The Stampin’ Up! Retiring Product List & Sale will begin Monday, April 18. I’ll publish the list on my blog shortly after it’s available (approximately 1:00 p.m. Mountain). Product favorites tend to sell out quickly so be ready to place your order pronto!
Lost without Lost Lagoon? The coordinating 2014-2016 In Color products (ink, card stock, designer series paper, ribbon, markers) are destined for the retiring product list. Scoop them up NOW since they tend to sell out quickly.
2014-2016 Retiring In Colors
Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!