HAVE A FAVORITE? Share your favorite with a comment HERE.
BECOME A MEMBER OF MY PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN THRU ME! You’ll receive the alternate Paper Pumpkin ideas shared in today’s post PLUS FREE PDF tutorials offered exclusively for my Paper Pumpkin Club members. Each PDF tutorial contains step-by-step instructions for creating each alternate project. You’ll receive the tutorials by email every month you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber through me.
Watch the Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin video below for more “how-to” ideas on using the December 2019 Paper Pumpkin Something for Everything kit and stamp set.
See even more Paper Pumpkin alternate ideas by viewing the December Paper Pumpkin: Something for Everything Post here.
January 2020 SNEAK PEEK VIDEO: Paper Pumpkin’s first kit of 2020 is all about L-O-V-E. Whether you want handmade favors for Valentine’s Day, a bridal shower, or a remarkably romantic wedding, this month’s kit has everything you need to help you celebrate your favorite friendships and love stories. So make it a “LOVE”-ly year with Paper Pumpkin!
Sign-up to subscribe to January’s I’ll Be Yours Paper Pumpkin by January 10.
KISS KISS! Kit details: Makes 20 treat bags + 10 mini cards and envelopes. Card size: 3″ x 3″ (7.5 x 7.5 cm), Envelope size: 3-1/8″ x 3-1/8″ (7.8 x 7.8 cm), Bag size: 3-1/4″ x 4″ (8.2 x 10 cm)
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Crushed Curry, Highland Heather, Mint Macaron, and Rococo Rose
I LOVE PRODUCT COORDINATION! It’s “BEE”-yond QUESTION: Get more from the I’ll Bee Yours kit when you buy the Heart Punch Pack (item 151292) from the 2020 January–June Mini Catalog (AVAILABLE Jan. 3). Both punches coordinate with the heart stamp in the kit so you can craft for love-filled occasions now . . . and later! Think weddings, showers, birthdays, and more!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.