This Work of Art (stamp set) love card is oh, so, pretty with Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper and oodles of hearts. I’m feeling the love. How about you? Please leave me a comment HERE.
ARE YOU PLAYING? Be sure to stop by my ‘Tis the Season (Almost) Blog Candy Giveaway for your chance to win some very festive Stampin’ Up! holiday products!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Pop of Pink Designer Series Paper sets the stage for this love card. The color combination of Basic Black, Melon Mambo and Whisper White packs a big punch.
- Here’s a FREE Designer Series Paper Color Coordination Chart which includes the colors for the NEW holiday designer paper!
- The Happy Heart Textured Embossing Folder provides a crisp background for a dramatic focal point.
- The Sweet & Sassy Framelits provide 15 unique sizes to capture anyone’s heart. Here we capture a paint brush stroke from the Work of Art stamp set on one of the hearts. The sentiment was created combining the love from Sunshine Wishes Thinlits and Work of Art stamp set.
- Love it! Of course, a Melon Mambo heart from the Brights Enamel Shapes collection is the finishing touch.
- Spread the love to the inside of the card as well using a few more Sweet and Sassy Framelits.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Work of Art love card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!