Today’s Christmas card offers a sneak peek of Santa’s Sleigh Photopolymer Stamp Set and Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits Dies. The stamp set and dies will be available when the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog begins Sept. 1.
DON’T MISS these TEN Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog sneak videos here.
My layout was inspired by this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge created by PPA Design Team member Amy Lazzell. See what the rest of the PPA Design Team created with this sketch and play along here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I love these modern and cool stamp images for a Christmas card (sentiment, tree, bows, gift) and how beautifully they coordinate with the dies.
- Stampin’ Up! is offering 10% off when you purchase the Santa’s Sleigh Photopolymer Stamp Set and Santa’s Sleigh Thinlits Dies as a bundle.
- Are you making the most of your Big Shot? Watch this Stampin’ Up! video for tips on using the Big Shot for the best results.
- I curled the edges of the tree with my fingers for dimension.
- It’s the little things. Brights Enamel Shapes add a pop of Real Red color. The bows (oh so cute) are dotted with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
- Hover and Pin It! The photo below shows key products for today’s Santa’s Sleigh Christmas card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!