Even with summer winding down and fall around the corner, a pretty Happy Hello card will brighten anyone’s day. And what better summertime color than Watermelon Wonder! This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The sweet floral pattern from the Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (cut 1/8″ smaller) coordinates perfectly with the standard A2 ( 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) Crumb Cake card base.
- The sentiment (Tin of Cards Photopolymer Stamp Set) is stamped in Chocolate Chip ink on Crumb Cake cardstock with a 1/8″ larger mat of Watermelon Wonder cardstock below.
- Don’t you love how Stampin’ Up! coordinates it’s colors! A band of Watermelon Wonder 5/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon makes a interesting contrast.
- Simply layering each stamped butterfly with another punched from cardstock, creates a 3-D focal point. This butterfly looks ready to take flight!
- Serious style! A little Affectionately Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper on the matching Crumb Cake Medium Envelope flap is the finishing touch.
- Hover and Pin It! The photo below shows key products for today’s Happy Hello card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
LOVE FREE STAMPS? Shop with me and earn FREE stamps through my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program! Details here.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!