Today’s fall “hello” card gets it’s simple style from the Stampin’ Up! Come to Gather Designer Series Paper and the Gather Together Bundle! I “gathered” inspiration from a card I created in October of 2013! Be sure to take a stroll through my gallery to find your inspiration and oodles of card ideas!
You can see the details of the inspiration card above by visiting my blog post here.
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Gather Together Designer Series paper with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Zip a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock through a die-cutting and embossing machine tucked inside the Tufted 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Click here to download the sandwich recommendations for using the new 3D Embossing Folders.
Crop a piece of Whisper White card stock using the Stitched Label and Detailed Bands Dies. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the pumpkins (Gather Together) and sentiment (Itty Bitty Greetings) in Early Espresso Ink onto Whisper White card stock.
Crop the pumpkins with the coordinating Gathered Leaves dies. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Snip the sentiment to 3/8 x 1 1/4, flagging the end with the Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere with Mini Glue Dots for a little 3D.
Tie a “double” bow of Linen Thread. Adhere it to the pumpkin with a Mini Glue Dot.
Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Come to Gather Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog free by visiting my page here.
Click on the images below to view the details of each!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!