The Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog (view it here) is filled with beautiful stamps sets including Christmas Magic and Tin of Tags. Today’s vintage holiday card brings these stamp sets together for a classy presentation.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Square it up! The Cherry Cobbler card base measures 5″ x 5″ and is a nice diversion from the standard A2 card (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″).
- A pattern from Moroccan Designer Series Paper provides a handsome background. This paper collection is included in the BUY 3 GET 1 FREE Designer Series Paper Sale. Full details and selections here. ENDS OCT. 31.
- Layering Squares Framelits Dies (a paper crafting essential for perfect layers) & the Big Shot produce a quick scalloped layer and frame the sentiment.
- Emboss it! The Tin of Tags sentiment and the bells from the Christmas Magic stamp set are heat embossed in gold for rich detail.
- A spray of pine branches created with the Pretty Pines Thinlits Dies showcase the bells beautifully.
- The custom envelope comes together in a snap with the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board and matching Moroccan Designer Series Paper.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo above shows key products for today’s Christmas Magic holiday card that you can save or pin on pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was designed by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
MY DOUBLE TULIP DAYS ARE BACK!
I’m offering Double Tulips Rewards for orders placed on-line through ME Tuesday, October 25 through Monday, October 31 (11:59 p.m. Mountain). Earn free stamps from me twice as fast! For every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax), you’ll earn TWO tulips instead of one. Ten tulips earned within one year earns you a FREE stamp set from me valued to $25. I cover any shipping and tax, too.
Not familiar with my Tulips Rewards FREE stamp program? Read more here…
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!