Oh, the silver dot “smoke” (Metallics Enamel Shapes) coming out of the chimney may be my favorite part of today’s holiday card. Gingerbread and candy canes come together so sweetly with the Stampin’ Up! Candy Cane Lane suite of products (pp. 4 – 5 of the Holiday Catalog).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Measuring up! The A2 (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) Basic Black card base has a layer of Crumb Cake card stock (4″ x 5 1/4″) on top.
- The Triple Banner Punch cropped perfectly flagged ends for the patterned paper (Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper).
- Just a “paper snip” away! The gingerbread house was fussy cut from the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper. Paper Snips are a must for fussy cutting.
- Love this paper? I adore how the two candy canes on the gingerbread house form a heart! Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper is part of the Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Sale. Full details and paper choices here. ENDS OCT. 31!
- Tucked inside is a festive sentiment from the Holly Jolly Greetings stamp set (available in the Annual Catalog on p. 34).
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s holiday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This card was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
OCTOBER HOST CODE GIVEAWAY! I’m giving away the Pretty Paisleys Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with qualifying orders ($75 or more before shipping and tax) placed through me October 1 – 31 AND use my October host code. PLEASE NOTE product orders of $150 or more should NOT add the host code. You will earn the Pretty Paisleys embossing folder automatically and will lose your Stampin’ Rewards freebies (start at $150) if you add the code!
Find this month’s host code in my newsletter (subscribe here, if you haven’t already) or below. This offer is available exclusively when you order thru me and ends Oct. 31!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with My Monthly Host Code Offer.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!