Please click the video image above to watch!
Dress up your holiday gifts and tags with pizzazz using the Here’s to Cheers Stamp Set & Cheerful Tags Framelits Dies. In today’s video, my sweet friend Donna Griffith of Stampin’ Up! shares a demonstration and tips on how to use these WOWZA! products. This twosome goes the distance for year round holidays, birthdays, weddings, host gifts, baked goods and more!
Coordinated fun and savings ahead! Here are the Stampin’ Up! products Donna demonstrated in the video including the Here’s to Cheers Stamp Set & Cheerful Tags Framelits Dies. Save 10% when you purchase them together! Don’t forget the Gusseted Cellophane Bags!
Here are additional paper crafting samples and ideas created by Stampin’ Up! using the Here’s to Cheers Stamp Set & Cheerful Tags Framelits Dies.
Why Shop with Stampin’ Pretty? I’m committed to making your on-line ordering experience extraordinary. Learn about the benefits and perks of being my Stampin’ Pretty customer here.
You work very hard inspiring us. I appreciate you!
Stampin’ Pretty Customer – Cindy H.
Love Free Products? Earn the Stampin’ Up! Pretty Paisleys embossing folder with a qualifying product order of $75 or more placed through me in October. Please be sure to sign up for my monthly newsletter here and receive my latest host code and details on how to take advantage of this exclusive offer!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments below.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.