Stampin’ Up! makes it easy to create a simple stocking stuffer with these adorable, ready-to-assemble White Gift Boxes. The finished size is 3 x 3 x 3 and they are food safe for treats.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- White Gift Boxes have a clear sleeve that allows you to slide the packaging from the box!
- Decorating these boxes is a snap with This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper (12 x 12).
- The WOW factor is the Real Red 3/4″ Stitched Edge Ribbon. Real Red is dramatic against a crisp and classic black and white palette.
- The Tin of Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set has the perfect gift giving sentiments in fabulous fonts.
- COOL THING! The Tin of Tags Photopolymer Stamp Set shown above will be 25% off Nov. 1 – 30! Learn about the November promotion and a brand new “must-have” set of dies that coordinate with Tin of Tags here.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s white gift boxes that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
Here’s another awesome example from Stampin’ Up! using the White Gift Boxes. The patterned paper is from the Warmth & Cheer Designer Series Paper Stack and stamp set is Wrapped in Warmth.
COMING NOV. 1! NEW Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (a “must-have” for me) will be released Nov. 1 along with a 25% off sale on select stamp sets. Read all about the new Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies (including a video demonstration) and see what’s on sale starting Nov. 1 here!
Oh, how I love the adorable “stitching” the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies create around the sentiment above. The Oh, What Fun! stamp set (‘Tis the Season”) will be 25% off starting Nov. 1!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!